我的一塊肉

[me & a good life] .... very new project of l.o.v.e Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[公告]

雖然捨不得,但是我真的要搬家了,新家在痞客邦,請大家繼續收看我的亂寫一通 - aka Jass!

2007-04-07

不是我的天

Today is so not my day! I took mom, dad and their friend to this Chinese-owned Japanese Restaurant where the service sucks. The waitress was Asian speaking Canglish - Cantonese English. When dad tried to order in Chinese, the stupid waitress said "I don't speak Chinese." and walked away. Let's not go into detail on how we were treated during meal and asked to pay extra because that will bring my blood pressure up (like it's not high already). Conclusion is - only dine in Japanese-owned Japanese restaurants in the future!

Funny thing is I never thought that Chinese/Taiwanese would be discriminated by HKnese. News was HKnese are kissing as many Mainland Chinese asses as possible since they are the ones keeping HK on most of the World competition charts.

This wasn't the end.

Mom was in her controlling mood today and so she kept giving me driving directions on our way home like I have never lived or drove in the city. I was still furious with the restaurant and she was on my nerve. To avoid growling at anyone, I chose to be silent all the way - which also means not talking to or replying her at all in the car.

Had to do something to get over my sh-tty mood, I ran to N Van for Hot Yoga in the afternoon. (well, technically, I didn't really "run" I drove.) When I got home, somehow they p-ssed each other off. I have no idea how but I think dad was not happy with mom first but that made mom not happy with dad. Am I making any sense here? uh... Anyhoo, now mom is sitting in my study doing her own things with my radio on the station I hate. And I couldn't do or say anything cuz I don't want to p-ss her off again. D-mn. I already have my ear plugs on and I can still hear it! I wish I can shut the whole room up so I can study now! Arh!

1 comment:

Confused Shannon said...

It's really not your day... @_@