我的一塊肉

[me & a good life] .... very new project of l.o.v.e Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[公告]

雖然捨不得,但是我真的要搬家了,新家在痞客邦,請大家繼續收看我的亂寫一通 - aka Jass!

2007-05-18

same old Thai

I am starting my 2-week Bangkok trip today. Flight was short enough to be pleasant with the personal TV on each seat. The Thai sitting next to me was kind enough to lend me his pen for my immigration card. Traffic was smooth enough to get to David's office within half an hour. Everything seems to be fine so far. (Come on! I have just landed for 2 hours. What could have possibility gone wrong?!) (Well there was once that I waited over 3-4 hours for David to pick me up, but I guess I couldn't blame him for working too hard can I. Considering me being the understanding girlfriend, I was only "a little" p-ssed at him merely because the aircondition in the airport almost frozen me to death.) Anyhoo, truly wish this trip goes well including my golf lessons and cooking classes. And please no more weight gaining on me!