我的一塊肉

[me & a good life] .... very new project of l.o.v.e Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[公告]

雖然捨不得,但是我真的要搬家了,新家在痞客邦,請大家繼續收看我的亂寫一通 - aka Jass!

2006-09-07

Finally, I'm online!

After one whole month of traveling with no computer and of course no internet connection, finally here I am sitting here and updating my blog. Thanks to China Airlines VIP Lounge.

Greece trip was awesome! Pictures and stories will be posted soon afterI arrive Vancouver.

Thailand trip was warm and sweet as usual. David took me on a three-day holiday to Singapore and then another wonderful three-day get away on Koh Chang Island before I headed back to TPE.

Now I am about to fly again for my home in the wonderful Vancouver. Oh, and Mom booked me ticket to the states to visit my super sister. There IS a lot of flying for me this couple of month...

Thinking about where to start my job hunting now. Any suggestion? Email me.

No comments: