我的一塊肉

[me & a good life] .... very new project of l.o.v.e Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[公告]

雖然捨不得,但是我真的要搬家了,新家在痞客邦,請大家繼續收看我的亂寫一通 - aka Jass!

2006-04-21

Endorphins make me happy



Quote from Legally Blonde " Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands."
altho i don't have a hubsband and thus no hubsband i want to kill
i couldn't agree with the quote more
i have this job i hate and won't quit (now) due to own professional ethic
it was killing me every secs while seating in the office and dealing with these govnm people
i had tried everything i could to avoid their extra (and unreasonable) requests
yet after going back into the gym for one week
a few spinning classes helped
i still hate those people and hate my job
but i can deal with my stress better now
feel good to be back on track and enjoying life again
endorphins make me happy.

No comments: